- Hello to our growing WSA Family!
- We’re so looking forward to helping your young scholar-artists thrive. Enroll your K-2 student today at
- And now, refreshing ways for students, parents, and teachers to get acquainted:
- Ongoing Saturdays at 1PM: WSA presents craft projects to create in your own home! Join us online for crafts and discussion of WSA’s philosophies, curriculum, and upcoming events. It’s Satur-DIYs! , Saturdays at 1p on Instagram Live. As always, our ongoing programming is 100% free–and fun for the whole family.
- Saturday, June 13 from 11a-2p: Come sample our school philosophies and a free cookout on Saturday, June 13 from 11 to 2. We’ll be congregating for an Enrollment Cookout at Creekwood. Featuring yard games, grilled food, and all questions answered about enrollment.
- Saturday, June 27 from 11a-2p: Up next, it’s an Open House Carnival! Join us at 231 Central Blvd. on June 27, again from 11 to 2. Keeping current with safety measures, we’ll feature “mask” painting—come decorate your latest accessory! The Wilmington Fire Department will be on site with an official fire truck for our “Touch the Truck” activity, while the Broccoli Brothers bring live music. WSA will hand out enrollment packets and answering any questions about our upcoming school year.
- Watch for: WSA loves getting out and about. Stay tuned for Arts and Parks—popping up around town at parks with, you guessed it…art of your little ones! Coloring projects, craft demos, and snacks for the whole family.
- FYI: If you missed our WSA Inaugural Concert Series, you can find it online! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD17tglQrB0&feature=youtu.be
- * * *
- In the meantime, we’d love to see your sidewalk or driveway. That’s right: show us your pavement! Grab some chalk and Chalk your Walk! Love seeing those multi-colored creations and WSA on asphalt around town.
Calling K-2: ENROLL NOW!
As always, we thank you for your enthusiastic support of our arts-based public charter school. WSA, nurturing the creative spirit in each and every child. Tell a friend!